Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: 320 Old Kent Road, London, SE1 5UE
Average Weekly Hours: 37.5
Salary: £30,500 per annum
Pensions: NO DETAILS HELD
Viet Qoan Ltd. T/a Viet Quan., a well-established restaurant serving some of the best Vietnamese Cuisine in London, are looking for an experienced Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies, with proven skills and experience of at least 5 years. The role will be responsible for directing and coordinating services of the restaurant, enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as providing guidance on compliance matters.
The role of Manager will be developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies, evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously and revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
● Develops and implements visual, physical, functional or other appropriate measures and tests of quality
● Assesses the functions, objectives and requirements as instructed and identifies problems concerned with business strategy.
● Determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions.
● verifies that quality of food, beverages and waiting service is as required, that kitchen and dining areas are kept clean and appropriate hygiene standards are maintained in compliance with statutory requirements;
● Considers the impact of legislation upon specification requirements
● Examines current operating procedures to determine how quality may be improved
● Examines operating procedures to ensure the process and the product meet regulatory standards
● Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
● Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
● checks that supplies are properly used and accounted for to prevent wastage and loss and to keep within budget limit;
● purchases or directs the purchasing of supplies and arranges for preparation of accounts;
● Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
● Establishes product design and performance objectives in consultation with other staff members.
● Draft, modify and implement company policies.
● Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
● Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
● Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
● determines staffing, financial, material and other short- and long-term requirements;
● Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
● Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week
Please forward CV/application to Mr Bing Van Le at: [email protected]
Opening date: 10 March 2023
Closing date: 10 April 2023